Fair Usage Policy
- We offer a range of plans that satisfy customer needs. The fair use policy allows customers to use our service to its maximum. You can decide the best service that is apt for your requirement. You are responsible for identifying the usage insights. If you require any more details on our plans, policies, and terms you can directly check our site for understanding.
- To continue offering high-quality services and affordable services to the public we manage our Fair use policy for our customers.
- We block you from doing things that may go wrong in terms of agreement violation. We will wait for your response to our request up to a particular time allowed, any time crossed the limit may result in suspending, canceling, or even terminating the service without any prior notice.
- You may not use our product for any fraudulent purpose in association with any criminal cases, purpose, etc. We have the complete right to cancel or suspend service if come to know that your excessive usage crosses the levels of consumption as per the tariff plan in FUP policy.
- You are supposed to do follow all the rules and regulations that are assigned by any 3rd party while using their service via our product or services.
We prioritize serving our customers. To express this, we extend to you exclusive offers in the form of bonuses, data dollars, discounts, etc.
The fair use policy we established primarily assures that we do not endorse the unauthorized or fraudulent use of any equipment in connection with our policies or services. These operations may affect our services. As a result, it might be difficult and significantly impact the reliability of our services.
Under specific conditions, the following situations may be covered by the policy:
- Reselling or taking advantage of our SIM cards or mobile services is not permitted. It’s also against the law.
- When you utilize our mobile services as a carrier service provider that offers services to other carriage service providers, it is regarded as a violation of the FUP.
- Under the Fair use policy, usage of a mobile service for a continuous period of two months of more than 2,500 minutes is deemed excessive.
- When the number of text messages sent from a mobile phone each day exceeds 100, it is considered excessive in the context of SMS.
- Excessive in the context of MMS is defined as more than 50 persons each day. MMS is seen as being sent to either email addresses or mobile phones in this instance.
- You are not using the Fair use policy unreasonably. It is considered unreasonable when use will lead to network congestion. Resupply of services without our permission is also considered Fraudulent usage.
- Actions from our End
If we learn that you have violated the fair use policy, we may take the following action.
- Without giving a warning, we reserve the right to suspend or restrict the usage of the fair use policy. The same procedure must be followed while using any mobile services per the Fair Use Policy.
- If it appears that you have violated our Fair Use Policy, you must pay us a reasonable standard charge. Based on the date we informed them that we intended to charge the normal rate, the calculation will be made.
- If you have already paid for the aforementioned mobile services, you will only be responsible for the difference between what you paid us and the currently valid retail pricing (without any Fair Use offer applied). The date is determined as of the day we gave you notice of the same.
- Crown Mobile may get in touch with you if your usage violates our Fair Use Policy to discuss how to change it so that it complies.
- We have the right to occasionally change the conditions of the fair use policy without warning or prior notification.
- As previously stated, if your excessive or unreasonable use persists after reaching the levels of consumption specified against your tariff plan in the FUP policy, Crown Mobile may stop the service or terminate your agreement without additional notice to you.